Friday, November 20, 2009

November Results so far, thoughts, etc

Results so far:

Hands: 12338
Earned: $870.65 (823 of it is 50NL HU, and 91$ is 100NLHU). Lost a little donking around 50nl 6max.
So we are getting deep into November, and it has been about a week since I last posted my move up to 100NL HU.

I've played about 4000 hands there this month and I've won some big pots, lost some big pots, and generally it's been swingy...not going the way I had hoped. The fish there don't stack off as light as they do at 50NL...at 50NL they practically hand $50 to you on a silver platter, but at 100NL I feel like the fish make you work more for your $, of course, small sample and I haven't played that many people yet. I have had a few reg-matches in which I get dominated, so basically I am focusing on getting better as of late, as well as game selecting well and earning some $ as well. I think confidence could be an issue as well.

My goal this month was to reach 2k profits. I think I can still make that if I just stick to 50NL, but I think long term I need to start getting myself better at 100NL and up so that I can make the bigger profits in the future. So who knows, there's still 11 days to get my grind on. I really want to be studying as much as I am playing though, and also improving my game should become a priority.

Anyways, more updates to come, probably at the end of this month.

PS you should check out the Isildur blog post by INTERNETPOKERS, or Haseeb Q--however you spell it, it's a work of genius.

Reft

1 comment:

  1. alright mate - your blog is a good read. Wanna swap links? 'a year in the life' www.exsnowman.blogspot.com
    good luck at the tables either way!!

    ReplyDelete