Friday, November 13, 2009

Shots at 100NL

What's up.

So this weekend I'll be taking shots at 100NLHU. After playing about 23k hands at 50NLHU, I've ran well there and am able to pretty much beat most fish. I've been avoiding regs, which is probably not good for my overall game, but I'm trying to build a roll as fast as possible. There is good 100NL Action to be had so I am going to see how I do this weekend. If I get owned of course I'll move back down, but hopefully it won't go that way if I game select well (read: bumhunt well), I've put in some good volume this month and if I can continue that, there is little doubt in my mind that I won't be making some decent $.

Definitely going to stay at 100NL if I can, the longterm goal is to a build a bankroll for the higher limits. 1/2 is where HU gets interesting (or so I hear), so I think I'll be at 100NL for a bit grinding.

GL Everyone this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment